We ship anywhere within the continental United States at no charge if your order is over $30. All orders under $30 have a flat-rate shipping and handling charge of $5.
Shipment processing time
Most of the orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Some Instruments are processed within 10 days, after they went through our Set up Shop.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Included in price.
International Shipping Policy
We currently do not ship outside the U.S.
Once you have determined that the products shipped to you were received damaged, you need to notify us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the carrier (i.e.; US Postal Service, UPS, FedEx, etc.) within 2 business days. At time of delivery, if the packaging appears damaged on the outside, please refuse to accept it from the carrier, and let us know immediately; or please make sure when signing the shipper's proof-of-delivery slip (on deliveries requiring a signature), you include a note stating the package is or appears to be damaged.
1. No returns will be accepted without our prior approval.
Contact your sales representative at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). We need to know what you are returning and the specific reason for the return in order to process a credit or exchange.
1. You must include the following paperwork with the returned item(s): • Copy of Packing Slip and RMA Number Document.
3. Re-package the items safely and securely
• Bows need to be clean, free of rosin, and hair loose.
• Instruments must be packed with protection under the tailpiece and around the bridge. • All items must be in original packaging with item label/barcode.
• Include the copy of the Packing Slip and Return Merchandise Authorization form.
• Clearly label or mark the outside of box with your company name and RMA #.
• Insure the package for your net cost. String Power LLC will not be responsible for any return that is lost or damaged during transit.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org