The latest development in shell technology. The outer and inner layers are formed independently from each other. In proprietary process the two layers are held in distance, into the cavity liquid 2K-Foam is injected. While curing the composite expands and solidifies filling all holes and gaps.
Very high torsional strength, very low weight, outstanding thermal insulation, extreme puncture and impact resistance.
• Made in Germany
• Specially developed thermoplast-shell
• Extremely high break-resistance
• Weight approx. 3.7 lbs without accessories
• Outstanding insulation, only 0.025 W/mK thermal conductivity
• Light but still gives optimum protection
• Padded suspension system
• GEWA patented swivel type holder and flexible bow holder
• Useful, detachable accessory pocket
• 2 detachable neoprene rucksack straps for supreme carrying comfort
• Inside black velour padding, protection blanket
• Combination lock
Available in different colors.